Carl Zeiss SLR lenses feature exceptionally high-quality workmanship and legendary ZEISS quality. They offer precise manual focus and support all other automatic functions found in standard cameras.
Outstanding image quality
- Excellent reflection reduction thanks to
- Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating
- Advanced stray light reduction
- Almost circular aperture with 9 blades enables an exceptionally harmonious bokeh
- Uniform standardized color characteristics throughout all ZF.2 and ZE focal lengths
- Optimal distortion correction in all focal lengths
- Extremely accurate manual focusing for high-precision photography
- 1/2 f-stop intervals with easy-to-feel lock-in positions and exact photometric graduation in ZF.2 lenses. ZE lenses controlled electronically through the camera
- Robust, all-metal design for many years of use
- Durable front ring with filter thread and outer bayonet for lens shade
Switching between traditional film and digital PL cine cameras and HDSLR cameras is no longer an issue. The Compact Prime CP.2 lenses’ improved functionality means improved ergonomics compared to standard SLR lenses, standard housing dimensions, standard focus and iris gear positions, a consistent front diameter, a robust construction, longer focus rotation and a manual focus, thereby providing the flexibility users demand. With precision and speed - Compact Prime CP.2 lenses are the perfect tool for Independent filmmakers, professional still photographers expanding their services or large studios using HDSLR’s as a second camera for TV and feature film productions.