From now until April 21, 2017, receive a free Profoto Air Remote when purchasing any new Profoto B1 or B2 kit.
Choose between a Profoto Air Remote Transceiver, TTL-C for Canon, TTL-C for Nikon or TTL-S for Sony.
The B2 is a battery-powered off-camera flash with TTL and HSS. It can be used both on and off-camera.
TTL To shoot with the B2 is to shoot with all options at hand. Put the head on a bracket on your camera, the pack on your belt and stay moving. Or put everything on a stand and go off-camera.
Shoot with TTL. Or shoot in Hybrid Mode and switch from TTL to manual control with the settings intact. Use it as a subtle fill light. Or crank up the power and take full control of the ambient light.
Connect one or two flash heads. Use only the B2. Or sync it with one or several other B1 Off-Camera Flashes. Shoot with a bare head. Or choose from the widest assortment of Light Shaping Tools available and shape the B2’s already beautiful light into any light you can imagine.
- With TTL and HSS (High Speed Sync)
- 2 fully asymmetrical outlets.
- Lightweight and compact flash heads with powerful LED modeling light.
- Exchangeable high capacity Lithium-Ion battery.
- Power range over 9 f-stops (1-250 Ws) adjustable in 1/10th f-stop increments.
- Fast recycling of 0.03-1.35 seconds.
- Built-in AirTTL fully supports wireless operation with all existing Profoto Air transceivers from up to 300 m (1,000 ft) away.
- Built-in reflector and detachable stand mount.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface.
- Compatible with most light shaping tools from Profoto’s renowned Light Shaping Tools.